Daihatsu mira model 2013 L white

Karachi , Sindh
new 1 day, 9 hours ago -

Daihatsu mira model 2013 L white colour fresh clear dvd full orignal bumper to bumper body to clear from khi port price final

Report
PKR 1,095,000
91,000 Km
Year 2013
View car
olx.com.pk

Daihatsu move custom 2013.

Lahore , Punjab
3 days, 9 hours ago -

Just container arrived in karachi port. Only front damaged car. Body parts are available in this car. Only serious buyers call me.

Report
PKR 960,000
1 Km
Year 2013
View car
olx.com.pk

Suzuki Every Wogen

Karachi , Sindh
2 days, 9 hours ago -

...4.5 Original Tainted Glass Retake Mirror Baj Interior. (Unregister) Karachi Coustom Port Auction 2016. May. Location North Nazimabad Block...

Report
PKR 1,075,000
100 Km
Year 2009
View car
olx.com.pk

Mercedes benz C180 kompressor 2003

Karachi , Sindh
3 days, 9 hours ago -

Merc C180 kompressor 2003 model 2008 registered in karachi regular karachi port clear, japan version, blue metallic colour electric power...

Report
PKR 1,850,000
37,000 Km
Year 2003
View car
olx.com.pk

Toyota Prius Hybrid New Shape Model 2010 For Sale In...

1 week, 5 days ago -

Toyota Prius Hybrid New Shape Model 2010 For Sale In Karachi Silver Colour, Full Sweat Leather Seats, Auto Climate Control A/c, Sunroof (Glass...

Similar cars: prius karachi port

Report
On Request
View car
Localads

Toyota Land Cruiser - 4.7L (4700 cc) Black

Islamabad
2 weeks, 1 day ago -

Approx 11 lac its 2016 clear from port brand new gift for Zx lover who want black beauty dont missed at chance plz serious buyer contact plz...

Similar cars: toyota land cruiser sale islamabad, toyota jeep islamabad

Report
On Request
Year 2015
4 Doors
View car
car4u.com.pk

Toyota probox 2006 model

Quetta , Balochistan
3 days, 9 hours ago -

Toyota Probox, engine 1500cc model 2006, registered in 2012 at port Karachi 2 months before New tyres and battery is installed cars seat are...

Report
PKR 800,000
180,000 Km
Year 2006
View car
olx.com.pk

Suzuki Khyber 1994

Karachi , Sindh
6 days, 7 hours ago -

Suzuki Khyber 1994, cng, petrol, audio player with usb and aux port.

Report
PKR 280,000
250,000 Km
Year 1994
View car
olx.com.pk

Toyota townAce 2010 model port cleared

Quetta , Balochistan
2 weeks ago -

Toyota townAce Model end of 2010 2016 Registered in Karachi on my own name 1st owner 1500 cc petrol extremely powerful engine with excellent...

Report
PKR 1,510,000
102,000 Km
Year 2010
View car
olx.com.pk

Toyota Vitz 2013 Model. On Advance Booking

Karachi , Sindh
2 weeks ago -

29th May 2016 the car is on the way from japan to karachi port. 60% of the amount is to be paid before arrival. And the remaining 40% is to be...

Report
PKR 1,420,000
71,000 Km
Year 2013
View car
olx.com.pk

Toyota vitz car karachi port

Quetta , Balochistan
23/03/2016 -

I want to sale my vitz car in good condition karachi port silver color writen file tyre rim 2000 model 2006 clear. Manual gare for argent sale.

Similar cars: toyota vitz sale karachi, karachi port sale

Report
PKR 685,000
View car
Woluka

Toyota Vitz - 1.0L (1000 cc) Red

Karachi , Sindh
2 weeks, 3 days ago -

...Petrol, 115000 km, Red, Selling toyota vitz F smile package 2013 model 2016 port clear Red in colour Low mileage original 11,145km done

Similar cars: vitz karachi port

Report
PKR 1,490,000
71,458 Km
Year 2013
4 Doors
View car
car4u.com.pk

Toyota Vitz - 1.0L (1000 cc) White

Quetta , Balochistan
2 weeks, 4 days ago -

...condition baige interior well maintained karachi port clr karachi registerd tax paid till june 2016 no brokers plz price slightly negotiable

Similar cars: toyota vitz quetta, toyota balochistan

Report
PKR 100,500
483,427 Km
Year 2007
4 Doors
View car
car4u.com.pk

Toyota Corolla Axio - 1.5L (1500 cc) Silver

Quetta , Balochistan
2 weeks, 5 days ago -

4 doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 82000 km, Silver, Well maintained Karachi port clear car, 2006/2011 model, written file, car is in original...

Similar cars: toyota corolla balochistan, toyota corolla quetta

Report
PKR 1,645,000
50,952 Km
Year 2006
4 Doors
View car
car4u.com.pk

Toyota Premio 2002 model.

Karachi , Sindh
2 weeks, 4 days ago -

Pearl white 2002 register 2007 Karachi port

Similar cars: toyota premio karachi

Report
PKR 1,350,000
150,000 Km
Year 2002
View car
olx.com.pk

Get notified when we have new listings available for karachi port

x
Receive the latest cars by email

1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Karachi port
Show filters
List Pictures
androidapplearrow-downbathroomsbedroomsbellcarsdiscountfacebookfilegoogle-plusgooglegplushomesinstagramjobslistmailmapnextokpencilphotospreviousproductsremovesearchstartwitteruserwarning