Custom karachi

List Pictures

1-15 of 294
cars

Sort by
Price
to
Make
  • Daihatsu  159
  • Toyota  53
  • Mitsubishi  20
  • Honda  17
  • Suzuki  17
  • Nissan  10
  • Subaru  4
  • BMW  2
  • Daewoo  2
  • Ford  2
Model
  • Move  64
  • Mira  57
  • Terios  21
  • EK Wagon  12
  • Hilux  12
  • Land Cruiser  9
  • Civic  8
  • Corolla  7
  • Vitz  7
  • Atrai  5
Cities
  • Karachi  258
  • Islamabad  9
  • Rawalpindi  4
  • Multan  3
  • Attock  2
  • Lahore  2
  • Quetta  2
  • Dera Ghazi Khan  1
  • Peshawar  1
  • Sadiqabad  1
Regions
  • Sindh  258
  • Punjab  15
  • Islamabad  9
  • Balochistan  2
  • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa  1
Year
to
Mileage
to
Kind of fuel
  • petrol  243
  • diesel  16
  • CNG  9
  • Hybrid  1
Type
  • N/A  68
  • Hatchback  59
  • SUV  21
  • wagon  16
  • Other  4
  • Convertible  1
  • MPV  1
  • Sedan  1
  • Van  1
  • small cars  1
Transmission
  • automatic  141
  • manual  19
  • Other  6
Number of doors
to
Photos
Price options
Publication date
  • Last day  1
  • Last week  15
  • Picture Honda N WGN Custom
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 5 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    100% original. As good as a brand new car. After Market Alloy rims. Never got into accident. Sealed and powerful engine.

    Similar cars : honda n wgn custom, honda n wgn

    PKR 12.65 lakhs
    18,000 Km
    Year 2014
    Report
  • Picture Move Custom, eco idle, 2013 modle, 2016 fresh...
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 4 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Daihatsu Move Custom: 2013 model Import 2016 Unregistered Eco idle Climate control ac Retractable mirrors Key less entry Central locking Push...

    Similar cars : daihatsu move karachi, move custom

    PKR 10.95 lakhs
    72,000 Km
    Year 2013
    Report
  • Picture Generated 7 kva to 27 kva
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 1 day ago

    Karachi , Sindh
    new

    We're selling custom made 7 Kva 11 16 & 21 22 & 27 kva Generator engine in working excellent condition Engine Genuine AVR Card 3 Phase /...

    PKR 1.4 lakhs
    258,888 Km
    Year 2016
    Report
  • Picture Daihatsu Move Custom 660cc
    4
    o
    olx.com.pk 7 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Daihatsu move custom L model 2007 R 2013 climat cotorl Ac Auto Tarssmition Elctric p. Streeing p.windos Retic mirro sofa sets central looking...

    PKR 7.99 lakhs
    63,000 Km
    Year 2007
    Report
  • Picture Awesome Shiny Pearl Black Daihatsu Move Custom...
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 5 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Daihatshu Move Custom G Edition Eco Idle Pearl Black Colour Sofa Seats Dvd Player Back Camera Sun Shades With Light Chrome Ac Grill Chrome...

    PKR 11.9 lakhs
    26,600 Km
    Year 2013
    Report
  • Picture Honda N Box Custom Pearl White color 2016...
    7
    o
    olx.com.pk 7 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Custom Grade. Automatic Power sliding doors. Hid & LED Lights. Push Start & Alloy rims. Back Spolier & much more. Top of the line car & only 1...

    Similar cars : custom karachi

    PKR 10.5 lakhs
    48,000 Km
    Year 2013
    Report
  • Picture Suzuki Swift 1.3
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 4 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Suzuki Swift 1.3 cc unregistered custom auction clear 2016 new rim tyre sport kit japnees push start

    PKR 9.5 lakhs
    43,263 Km
    Year 2007
    Report
  • Picture Suzuki wagon R
    5
    o
    olx.com.pk 5 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Register 2014 Fixed price Custom auction challan file 100%orgnal Front right fendor touch up else full 100%orignal Only serious buyers no time...

    Similar cars : custom auction karachi, suzuki wagon karachi

    PKR 7.7 lakhs
    40,000 Km
    Year 2008
    Report
  • Picture Suzuki wgr 2014 eis
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 4 days ago

    Islamabad

    ...a 40 to 50 days process, payment 40% at the time of purchase in Japan and remaining 60 % at the time of custom duty when car reach to karachi.

    PKR 10.6 lakhs
    40,000 Km
    Year 2014
    Report
  • Picture Nissan days 2014 eis new shape
    8
    o
    olx.com.pk 4 days ago

    Islamabad

    ...a 40 to 50 days process, payment 40% at the time of purchase in Japan and remaining 60 % at the time of custom duty when car reach to karachi.

    PKR 10.6 lakhs
    31,000 Km
    Year 2014
    Report
  • Picture Daihatsu Mira ES 2014
    3
    o
    olx.com.pk 4 days ago

    Sadiqabad , Punjab

    ...a 40 to 50 days process, payment 50% at the time of purchase in Japan and remaining 50 % at the time of custom duty when car reach to karachi.

    PKR 10.5 lakhs
    23,000 Km
    Year 2014
    Report
  • Picture Mitsubishi Pajero Inter Cooler
    2
    o
    olx.com.pk 6 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    1988 Reg 1990, 2400'cc, automatic, New Tyres, Chilled Ac; Good Condition, Cleared By Custom, excise &cplc, Complete Return File, Karachi #no,

    Similar cars : mitsubishi pajero karachi, mitsubishi pajero sindh

    PKR 8.75 lakhs
    30,000 Km
    Year 1988
    Report
  • Picture Daihatsu move 660cc fully power pack
    5
    o
    olx.com.pk 5 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Daihatsu move custom 2007 R 2013 km63000 total Auto car family car all document clear

    PKR 7.95 lakhs
    63,000 Km
    Year 2007
    Report
  • Picture Daihatsu mira
    3
    o
    olx.com.pk 5 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Very good running condition custom auction karachi no sms fori sale first best offer

    Similar cars : auction sale karachi, daihatsu mira custom

    PKR 5.25 lakhs
    79,000 Km
    Year 2005
    Report
  • Picture Move custom fully loaded
    4
    o
    olx.com.pk 5 days ago

    Karachi , Sindh

    Purel white rim high light push start Rader fully loaded sport kit

    PKR 10.6 lakhs
    30,000 Km
    Year 2012
    Report
X

Get notified when we have new listings available for custom karachi

x
Receive the latest used car listings by email

1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Custom karachi
androidapplearrow-downbathroomsbedroomsbellcarsdiscountfacebookfilegplushearthomesinstagramjobslistmailmapnextokpencilphotospreviousproductsremovesearchstarthumb-downthumb-uptrashtwitteruserwarning